Sunday, September 9, 2012

Go Broncos!

Look who's already a Bronco's fan! I got this sweatshirt at a Highlands Ranch garage sale and it's in great condition! I think Truman felt like a big boy wearing it. Garage sales are the thing around here. I decided to have one the other day to get rid of a lot of stuff that we didn't toss before we moved and some things that the previous owners left in our house. I was amazed at how many people came AND bought stuff. We had a steady stream of people from 8-2 pm. It was something I had to try, living here in garage sale land :)!

2 comments:

J said...

Truman is HUGE!!! I can't believe it! He looks so big and so proud of his shirt! :) They are so cute. Miss you guys

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I love all your new posts! We miss you guys. Looks like you're having fun out there. Ohio had awesome garage sales too, that is where most of our furniture is from. Trubie looks big.