Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Hailey!!

I love this picture because it shows the two little steri strips that are holding a cut together on Hailey's chin.  The poor thing has had to have her face glued together more times than the amount of fingers she is holding up! She said to me the other day, "I fall alot!" It was pretty cute, but sad at the same time. :) Hopefully she'll outgrow this stage soon!

Hailey had so much fun with all of her new "Denver" friends!


Abby and Hailey are still really into Rapunzel. Hailey was determined to have a Tangled birthday party just like Abby did. These two have so much fun together..... mostly :)!

Even Flynn Rider attended the party!


4 comments:

Katie said...

Look at all of those cute friends! How fun! Your girls really do love Tangled!!

J said...

I am feeling sad reading this and seeing how much we're missing! But, I am so happy that you have so many great and new friends in Denver! I LOVE that your girl's still love Tangled!

Dana said...

Such a fun party - and the best looking Flynn Rider I've ever seen!!!

Dana said...

Such a fun party - and the best looking Flynn Rider I've ever seen!!!