Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Colorado :-) !!


Although we miss many things about California, especially all the people we came to know and love, we are adjusting well to Colorado and already starting to love it! This is a shot off the back of our balcony.  We are loving the trees and the sun and are excited to explore the mountains! What I love about the Denver Rockies is that you can see multiple layers of them if you catch them just right at sunset. Its breathtaking!

Off in the background is the play structure at the Elementary school that Abby will attend next year. I am so excited that I can walk her there!! She is too!
Our kids are loving their new home and helping mom and dad get the yard all cleaned up. Abby and Hailey had just helped me pot these plants for the front porch the day before. They are being such good little helpers.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I was eating my breakfast cereal while I was reading this and I could hardly swallow! Seeing all of you guys got me a little choked up! Thanks for the awesome update!

J said...

Your view is BEAUTIFUL!! i love that your house has brick and I totally love your potted plants. it makes me want to beautify our home a bit more. Truman looks BIGGER! :( We miss you guys!

Jess said...

Aw, we miss you guys. Looks like you are having fun in Denver. I love the recital pics.